Quartz - The Stone Cobblers
700
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-700,page-child,parent-pageid-205,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-10.1.1,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive
 

Quartz

A Quartz cooktop

quartz

Created almost entirely with natural quartz commonly found in many different types of rocks and mined directly from the Earth, these surfaces offer a rare combination of superior beauty and functionality.

Quartz is second only to diamonds in hardness, but it isn’t found in deposits large enough to quarry large slabs like granite and marble.  It is then necessary to grind down the crystals and combine then with a resin material to create a durable and beautiful stone surface that can be used anywhere in your home or business. Quartz countertops are an engineered stone containing 93% crushed quartz with the remaining 7% begin a resin binder with the color pigments.

why choose The Stone Cobblers as your quartz provider?

Having served residential and commercial customers throughout Massachusetts for almost 15 years, The Stone Cobblers are very knowledgeable in most stone surfaces.  We only use quality quartz from leading companies, so you can rest assured that you are getting supreme quality and reputation with your purchase. We carry several lines of quartz including, but not limited to: Caesarstone, Cambria, Silestone, Hanstone, Pental Quartz and Viatera.

Please contact us if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help you–Your first design consultation is always free.  We look forward to being your custom quartz provider in Massachusetts!

If you have any questions about our quartz fabrication and installation process, or would like to schedule your design consultation, please contact us.

Limitless Colors

Since quartz surfaces are an engineered stone, you are provided with many color options that traditional stone materials just can’t match.  Virtually any pigment can be added during the manufacturing process, meaning you get boundless opportunities to create the look and feel you want.

installation options

Incorporating the beauty and strength of quartz surfaces into your home or commercial property is a great choice.  After you make the decision to bring quartz into your life, you get to decide in what fashion it will play a role.  We can complete any of the following installations that you desire:

  • kitchen and bathroom countertops
  • backsplashes
  • flooring
  • table tops
  • shower walls and tub surrounds
  • … and more!

the benefits of quartz

You may not have realized that quartz surfacing had so many benefits to the homeowner and commercial property owner. Because they are an engineered stone, you have options that you may not have with other traditional stone materials.

  • Available in a wide – almost limitless – variety of designer colors
  • Non-porous and one of the most bacteria-resistant and safest materials for food preparation
  • Extremely resistant to moisture absorption and staining
  • Structurally more resistant to surface damage than other stone
  • Very resistant to heat, but the use of a hot pad is always recommended
  • Easy to maintain and clean
  • While more consistent than other mined natural stone, there is natural variation in color, pattern, shape and shade

While quartz surfaces won’t stain, absorb moisture, or develop bacteria as easily as other traditional stones, there is still some maintenance and special care involved. The Stone Cobblers rare happy to show you the proper way to care for your quartz countertops or other creations so you can enjoy all the benefits for a long time to come.